This workshop will focus on providing education on all required Medicare Beneficiary Quality Improvement Project (MBQIP) measures and provide Critical Access Hospital (CAH) participants with the opportunity to address challenges and receive information to improve outcomes. There is no registration fee for this event.
Facilitator: Mary Guyot, Principal, Stroudwater Associates
Location: The Riverside, 2900 W. Chinden Blvd, Boise, Idaho 83714
Who should attend: Idaho CAH Performance Improvement/Quality Improvement Directors, Chief Nursing Officers or Directors of Nursing, as well as, any individuals responsible for abstracting and reporting quality improvement metrics.
- Assess the status of Idaho CAHs reporting required MBQIP measures
- Discuss challenges to MBQIP reporting as a group and explore process improvements
- Review MBQIP reporting questions, benchmark all Idaho MBQIP data
- Identify potential tools and best practices to support MBQIP quality improvement
- Present CAH action plans and outcomes specific to each hospital