This is a program for small businesses and their employees.
Employers must meet the following guidelines to participate in this program:
- Operate an Idaho small business (2-50 employees)
- Currently not offer health insurance
- Be willing to pay at least 50% of the employee’s premium
- Have at least one employee who meets the income guidelines for premium assistance
Additional information about employer participation in the AHI program is available in the Frequently Asked Questions about Employer Participation.
Employees must meet specific income limits to apply.
- Work for a participating small business employer
- Not have health insurance at the time of application
- Live in Idaho
- Be a US citizen or eligible, legal resident of the United States
- Be 18 or older
Additional information about employer participation in the AHI program is available in the Frequently Asked Questions about Employee Participation.